Order SaliPen® Online
Please fill out your information in the form below and then your payment details.
Residents from Europe – please contact us before ordering.
Please read before ordering:
INDICATIONS AND USAGE.
SaliPen® is an electrical salivary stimulator system, indicated for use in patients with xerostomia (dry mouth).
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION.
SaliPen® is placed in the mouth and can be used for up to five (5) minutes every time and up to five (5) times a day.
You should not buy the SaliPen® device if any of the following condition is applicable for you.
- Persons under 18 years of age.
- Epileptic disorder.
- Persons that are allergic to the surface materials of the device:
- Electrodes: gold plated.
- Body: made of methyl-vinyl silicone rubber.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS.
The following medical conditions need special precautions and require medical/specialist advice before using the device.
- Use of a pacemaker.
- Psychiatric or psychological disorders.
- Involuntary muscle movement disorder (for example Parkinson’s disease).
- Neurologic disorder in the head and neck area (for example trigeminal neuralgia).
Adverse reactions are rare and include discomfort and mild pulsating sensation in the areas of the mouth that are in contact with the electrodes.
Please see our documentation for further information about SaliPen®: Clinicians manual | User manual | Brochure