PLEASE READ THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT CAREFULLY!
This Privacy Statement was last revised on July 1st, 2013. We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. Significant changes to the Privacy Statement are discussed below in the Section called “Changes to the Privacy Statement.” We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the web site.
Saliwell Ltd., the manufacturer of the GenNarino, Saliwell Crown, SaliPen and Saliwell Remote Control have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to protecting your personal information. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for our Web Site, www.Saliwell.com and for our partners’ sites.
At Saliwell Ltd. we intend to give you as much control as possible over your personal information. In general, you can visit Saliwell Ltd. on the Web without telling us who you are or without revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you, or you may choose to provide information of a friend or acquaintance, such as name, e-mail address and/or home address. It is our intent to let you know before we collect such personal information from you on the Internet and to obtain your prior permission for its collection and use.
The information we receive, and how we use it, depends on what you do when visiting our web site. We collect and use your non-personal information (information that is not identifiable to you personally) differently than your personal information.
2. Non-personal information
Non-personal information is defines as the information we collect through this web site that does not identify you as an individual person. It may include information such as:
- the date and time you access our web site
- which pages you have visited on our web site
- personal information that has been de-identified
- the type of web browser software you use (for example, Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer)
- the name of the domain from which you access the Internet
- the Internet address of the web site from which you linked to our web site
3. Our usage of non-personal information
There are no restrictions on the ways that we can use or share non-personal information as non-personal information cannot identify you or be tied to you in any way. Saliwell Ltd. will use non-personal information from you to help us make this web site more useful and more users friendly. Saliwell may also use non-personal information for other business purposes such as:
- share it with or sell it to third parties
- provide aggregated “traffic statistics” and “response rates” to third parties (mainly to our Web Site hosting service provider)
- create reports for internal use to develop programs, products, services or content
- customize the information or services that are of interest to the Web Site visitors
4. Personal information
Personal information is information we collect through this web site that we can use to specifically identify you, for example:
- telephone and/or fax number
- e-mail address
- medical device serial number or
- purchase data and location
- personal health information
In few places on this Web Site you may have the option to send us personal information such as a survey forms, order form, quotation request forms.
In order to optimize your visit in the Web Site, you may be asked personalize questions When this information is combined with the non-personal information that we collect we will be able to tell that you have visited our web site before and can personalize your access to our web site, for example, by offering you about new products and services that may be of interest to you.
5. Keeping and using personal information
Saliwell Ltd. may keep and use personal information we collect through this web site. In addition, we may keep and use your personal information:
- to develop records, including records of your personal information
- to contact you with information that might be of interest to you, including information about clinical trials and about products and services of ours and of others
- to respond to your requests
- to offer you un-solicit new products or services
- to sent you new prices and price list
- to personalize your access to our web site, for example, by telling you about new features that may be of interest to you
for analytical purposes and to research, develop and improve programs, products, services and content
- to remove your personal identifiers (your name, e-mail address, social security number, etc). In this case, you would no longer be identified as a single unique individual. Once we have de-identified information, it is non-personal information and we may treat it like other non-personal information.
- to enforce this Privacy Statement and other rules about your use of this web site
- to protect our rights or property
- to protect someone’s health, safety or welfare
- to comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process.
6. Sharing personal information with third parties
Saliwell Ltd. will not share your personal information collected from this web site with an unrelated third party without your permission, except as otherwise provided in this Privacy Statement.
In the ordinary course of business, we will share some personal information with companies that we hire to perform services or functions on our behalf such as different vendors or suppliers to ship you products that you order on our Web Site. In these cases, we provide the vendor with information needed to process and deliver your order such as your name and mailing address. If we share your personal information with a third party, we will not authorize them to keep, disclose, disseminate or exploits for their businesses the use of your information with others than for the purpose of providing the services we asked them to provide.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we feel that the disclosure is necessary to:
- protect someone’s health, safety or welfare
- protect the country and its citizens from acts of terror of criminal acts.
- comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process
- enforce this Privacy Statement and the other rules about your use of this Web Site
- protect our rights or property
Saliwell Ltd. will not sell, exchange or publish your personal information, except in conjunction with a corporate sale, merger, dissolution, or acquisition.
We may be legally compelled to release your personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law or regulation. We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting Web Site visitors who violate our rules or engage in behavior which is harmful to other visitors (or illegal).
7. Children’s privacy
We will not intentionally collect any personal information such as a child’s name, parent’s names, or e-mail address from children under the age of 13. If you think that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately.
8. Privacy statement changes
Saliwell Ltd. may decide to make a significant change to our Privacy Statement; we may post a notice on the homepage of our web site for a period of time after the change is made. Significant changes are also described below.
9. Communication directly with this website visitor
Some of the features on this web site allow you to communicate with us using an online form. A communication response or confirmation may include your personal information, including personal information about your health, your name, address, gender, age etc. We cannot guarantee that this communication to you will be secure from unauthorized interception.
In addition we may contact you by e-mail, mail, fax or telephone to provide information regarding programs, products, services and content that may be of interest to you.
10. Contact information
Please send email to
or contact us at:
65 Hatamar St.
Harutzim 60917, Israel